2 Bed

Florence Court, Trowbridge, Wiltshire

Price: £135,000

Features

  • 75% Shared Ownership
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Second Floor
  • Juliet Balcony
  • Extra Care Facility
  • Top Quality Communal Services
  • Communal Gardens
  • EPC Rating B

SITUATION This light and bright apartment has south-westerly aspect and is located on the second floor of Florence Court. Florence Court is situated just off Bradford Road with access from Rutland Crescent. There are local shops nearby and the town centre, within half a mile offers an excellent range of local shopping, leisure and educational amenities.

DESCRIPTION Florence Court is an impressive extra care housing scheme built by Bedfordshire Pilgrim Housing Association and run by the Order of St Johns Care Trust. The scheme is specifically designed for needs of the elderly including those who are needing extra care. The development has forty, two bedroom apartments including some affordable homes to rent and those with shared ownership.

There are a wide range of services available on site including care staff, non resident manager and full alarm system.

There are social and community activities and the development includes a small shop, hair salon, treatment room, TV living area, dining room where meals can be provided, library, games room and communal laundry. There are facilities and charging points for mobility scooters, extensive well maintained gardens and parking for residents and visitors.

The development opened in June 2011 and provides well planned, well insulated accommodation with spacious communal areas and excellent security features.

DIRECTIONS From the centre of Trowbridge take the Bradley/Westbury Road and turn left into Rutland Crescent. Florence Court will be found immediately on the left hand side.

ACCOMMODATION

ON THE GROUND FLOOR

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL Giving access to managers and care offices as well as the restaurant and shop. Two lifts to the upper floors.

ON THE SECOND FLOOR

ENTRANCE HALL With radiator, coved ceiling, linen cupboard and storage cupboard.

LIVING ROOM 14' 8" x 18' 8" (4.47m x 5.69m) maximum. Being an irregular shaped room. With radiator, coved ceiling, TV and telephone points, window and glazed door opening to Juliet balcony.

KITCHEN 7' 6" x 10' 11" (2.29m x 3.33m) Being fitted with a range of wood finished matching wall and base units with round edge laminated worktops and stainless steel single drainer sink unit. There is a built in 'Belling' oven, four ring hob, automatic washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Extractor fan, coved ceiling and internal window to the communal passageway.

BEDROOM ONE 10' 0" x 17' 0" (3.05m x 5.18m) With coved ceiling, radiator and window to the rear.

BEDROOM TWO 7' 9" x 12' 0" (2.36m x 3.66m) With coved ceiling, radiator and window to the rear.

WET ROOM 7' 5" x 8' 9" (2.26m x 2.67m) Having a large shower area, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan, coved ceiling, tiled splashbacks and radiator.

CLOAKROOM 5' 3" x 3' 5" (1.6m x 1.04m) Having a low level wc and wash hand basin. Coved ceiling and tiled splashbacks.

EXTERNALLY To the front of the building there is a generous parking area for residents and visitors, although there are no allocated spaces.

To the rear there are spacious, well maintained grounds including lawn, patio and seating areas. Shrub borders and vegetable plots.

TENURE The property is leasehold. Our clients are selling a 75% share of the title. The length of the lease being 125 years from June 2011. The remaining 25% share is retained by BPHA.

CHARGES The service charge for 2017/2018 is £434.66 per calendar month. This includes gas, electricity and water, the maintenance and cleaning of communal areas and building insurance.

The Core Care Charge is £135.98 per calendar month. This includes Care management, night care staff and emergency calls. Additional care is provided at an hourly rate.

COUNCIL TAX The property is in Band C with the amount payable for 2017/18 being £1,391.29.

VIEWINGS To arrange a viewing please call 01225 341504 or email property@kavanaghs.co.uk

CODE 9326 23/01/2018